WR Sydney Pty Ltd based in Sydney, is an international fast-growing enterprise major in development, construction, project management and investment. We are aiming to provide a platform for talented candidates to gain experience and knowledge in financial and building industry. You would join our team at North Shore, Inner West and CBD.
- Attractive Salary Package Provided: Base Salary + Super + Commissions
- Work with Leading Property Industry Professionals
- Friendly and supportive team environment
Construction Coordinator – who is major in or has experience in architecture, structure engineering, construction and project management; and is able to work under pressure to meet the deadline.
- Site engineering/coordinator role
- Design coordination
- Contract administration
- Construction program/building capability study
- Project management
- Lodge project development application
- Review and implement BCA Australian standard
- With the ambition to be the best in your field
- Self-starter and self-discipline
- Intelligence and good problem-solving skill
- Passion at work
- Keen to learn
- Good time and resource management skills
- Have excellent communication and people skills
- A tertiary qualification in the associated field
- Knowledge of the office and industrial standard
- Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
- Social media platforms
- Google Analytics
You will get hands-on industry experience working in a fast-paced but friendly and supportive environment. We would also offer the opportunity for the candidate to take professional courses. A performance review would be conducted after the program and successful candidates will be offered a full-time position and attractive salary package.
If you are interested in being considered for this diverse, rewarding and challenging opportunity on our team, please apply with your resume with the academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if you fully achieved our requirements.